Saturday, October 6, 2007

September Recap

Sorry it has been a while since we posted. Here is a recap of the rest of September:
I got back from Phoenix Warrior on September 29th. Highlights of the trip include 3 rides in a Blackhawk, qualifying on the M-16, and firing over 300 blanks from the same weapon in various war-game simulations. I'll spare you the rants from the low-lights of the trip. I do have pictures coming, so hold tight.

While I was gone, LeMar had a nother visitor. This one was reptilian in nature. A small but very quick little lizzard. He didn't get a great shot of him, but here is the best one. Also included is the picture of the capturing technique. The litte guy was released to the wild.



The same weekend I got back from PW, our good friend Cory came down to visit us for the weekend. We enjoyed the short time we got to visit with him as we took in some of the things Panama City has to offer. We played mini golf, took a look at the 15s and 22s on the flight line, enjoyed some time on the base's beach, and :'( watched the Broncos loose to the Colts while eating amazing hot wings. Here are some pictures from our day at the beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment