6 years ago
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Nearing the End
I'm now in the final semester of my Master's degree program. I'm taking two classes, one is cool and the other is lame. Because of the nature of my degree, I am also required to complete a comprehensive exam over several of the courses I've taken since I started back in January '08. I'm working on the exam this week, and it is due on Columbus day. It covers 6-7 classes worth of material. So far I've put almost 30 hours into it, and I still have one and a half of the six sections to go! At least my boss has given me my weekday afternoons to work on this. There will be much rejoicing when it is done! After this, all that remains on the master's degree checklist is three assignments, a midterm and a final. Then it will be, "Look out Colorado, here I come!" TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So proud of you and that you are almost done. You are such an amazing example of how to keep your priorities straight and rely on God for the peace and success of your life. Love you, miss you, and sure wish Montana had affordable airfare!!
ReplyDeleteHey Em! Congrats on (almost) being done with your Masters! That is awesome and with a full time job, husband, and baby? You are an inspiration! Riley and I are loving life in Okinawa! Hope all is well with you guys!
ReplyDelete