Alyssa continues to grow and change at an alarming rate. She is eating solid foods now. We've mastered the cereals (think Cream of Wheat not Lucky Charms), green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, pears, peaches, bananas, and applesauce. I'm trying to make her fruits and veggies (and soon meats) at home to provide her with healthier food and save us some money. She is close to crawling and standing, though she can sort of scoot/crawl backwards. She has also graduated to the full sized bath tub which was a good excuse to buy new bath toys. I've spent some time baby-proofing though we are not going to be as extensive as some parents. I just went for the big 4: stairs, electrical outlets, poisons, and skull puncturing corners (if you knew the old Ram's Point coffee tables, you know what I'm talking about.
Also, I've finally added a link to Christmas Pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment