

FOOTBALL SEASON!
Our beloved Rams kicked off their season yesterday against our big rival, the Buffs. Sadly, we suffered another devistating lost at the foot of the Buff's place kicker as we lost by a fieldgoal in OT. At least I was lucky enough to watch the game from Florida. LeMar was at work, so he missed out.
The Broncos first game of the season is next weekend. You can sure bet that I'll be watching every game televised in these parts, but it figures that I would be TDY for their Monday night game against the Packers.

As you might guess this is the only game where I am disappointed that the sheep lost. Go POKES
ReplyDeleteI have always wondered, how does "Poke" have anything to do with "Cowboys/girls?"
ReplyDeleteWell in your move to the west you did not study western folklore. Cowboys poked along behind cattle. The also are called doggers. Are you going to be here for the real game Nov 23?
ReplyDelete